Find the product(s) that you need via the product groups in the menu:
for desktops on the left side of the screen, for mobiles via the menu button.
On these pages you can add one or more products to your shopping cart.
The checkout screens will ask all details needed for ordering, payment, shipment and taxes.
After placing the order you will hear from us by email. Delivery of the license is not immediate:
orders are processed manually, which takes some time (also note the difference in time zone).
The DeskProto software can be downloaded, so no shipment is needed.
For the optional 'Box with CD + Manual' and for the other products offered the available shipment methods are:
- Air mail ( € 5 to € 40) - be advised that for many countries track and trace does not work well.
- Fedex (European Union, USA and Canada € 35 to € 80, rest of the world € 60 to € 120).
The shipment cost depend on the weight of the total shipment.
- MasterCard and Visa credit card (handled by Sisow / Atos Worldline)
- American Express credit card (handled by PayPal)
- iDEAL and Sofort banking (handled by Sisow)
- Bank transfer (payment to our bank account, using our IBAN number)
- Cheque (we charge an extra fee of 25 Euro to process the cheque).
VAT = Value Added Tax = sales tax (the prices shown are excl. VAT). VAT legislation is complex:
- Clients in the Netherlands are charged 21% Dutch VAT (BTW).
- Private clients in the EU (non-business clients) are charged the VAT rate of their own country (17 - 27%) on software downloads (EU stands for European Union). On shipped products 21% Dutch VAT is required.
- Business clients in the EU (clients with a valid VAT number) need to check "I am eligible for tax exemption" and enter their VAT number on the checkout page in order to remove the VAT taxes.
- For clients outside of the EU no VAT is added. For physical shipments your country may impose import duties though. Such taxes (if any) are not mentioned here as we do not have this information.
For DeskProto we do NOT offer a right to revoke, so returning the software within a 14 days 'cooling-off period' is not possible. Licenses cannot be canceled, and you have been able to evaluate DeskProto before buying, using the trial mode that is offered in the Free edition.